Upload & Import videos easily from YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo.
Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These Nutella stuffed chocolate chip cookies are made with brown butter and they are so soft, gooey and rich. If you like Nutella and chocolate chip cookies, you will definitely love this recipe.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.c....om/recipe/Nutella-St
Homemade Nutella Recipe: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutellaYT
More Cookie Recipes:
Peanut Butter Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeanutButterCookiesTCF
Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies: http://bit.ly/RVCookie
Chocolate Chunk Cookies: http://bit.ly/ChocolateChunkCookie
Oatmeal Cookies: http://bit.ly/HealthyOatmealCookies
Italian Peach Cookies: http://bit.ly/PeachCookies
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes about 18 cookies
1/2 - 3/4 cup (160-200g) Nutella (recipe for homemade Nutella: http://bit.ly/HomemadeNutellaYT)
1 cup (230g) butter
1 cup (200g) brown sugar
1/2 cup (100g) white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2¾ cups (345g) flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup (175g) Chocolate chips
1. Line a parchment paper on a baking tray or on a large plate and drop about 1-2 teaspoons of Nutella. Freeze for 1 hour. Meanwhile make the cookie dough.
2. place the butter in a small saucepan and heat over medium-low heat until completely melted and browned, stirring frequently. About 5 minutes. Be careful, don’t burn the butter. Transfer the butter into a large bowl and let cool to room temperature.
3. In a small bowl stir flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
4. To the bowl with brown butter and both sugars and beat until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at the time and vanilla, beat just until combined, about 15-20 seconds. Gradually add flour mixture, stir just until combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
5. Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
7. Scoop out about 1-2 tablespoons of cookie dough and flatten it, place 1 piece of frozen Nutella in the center, roll into a ball.
8. Place rolled balls on a parchment paper with about 2 inches apart.
9. Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned on the sides. Cool on baking sheets for a 10 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" YouTube membership: https://www.youtube.com/channe....l/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0og
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
Hit the JOIN button.