Upload & Import videos easily from YouTube, Dailymotion, and Vimeo.
4 Healthy Oatmeal Recipes
If you looking for nice, easy and healthy recipe with oatmeal, this is the place for you. 4 healthy and delicious oatmeal recipes, good for lunch or any other time of the day.
Printable Version: https://www.thecookingfoodie.c....om/recipe/4-Easy-and
More Healthy Recipes:
No-Bake Peanut Butter Oat Bars: http://bit.ly/PeanutOatBars
Tuna Patties: http://bit.ly/TunaPattiesRecipe
Honey & Soy Chicken Breast: http://bit.ly/HoneySoyChicken
Beet Burger: http://bit.ly/BeetrootBurger
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Banana oatmeal muffins
4 cups (350g) rolled oats
1/2 cup (170g) honey/maple syrup/date syrup
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup mushed bananas (about 3large bananas)
1 cup (240ml) milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
Dark chocolate chips for topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 360F (180C).
2. In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, milk, honey and vanilla extract. Whisk all together.
3. In another bowl add rolled oats, baking powder and salt. Mix well.
4. Combine together wet and dry ingredients, mix just until combined.
5. Put paper muffin cups into muffin tin (optional) and spry the paper muffin cups with cooking oil.
6. Divide the batter evenly between the muffin cups, top with chocolate chips.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes until muffins are just golden brown.
8. Place the muffins on a cooling rack to cool.
Banana oatmeal pancakes
2 ripe bananas
2/3 cup (60g) oatmeal flour
2/3 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 tsp coconut oil
Maple syrup to serve (optional)
1. In a large bowl, mash bananas, add eggs, beat until smooth mixture. Add vanilla extract, cinnamon, salt, oatmeal flour and baking powder. Stir until well combined.
2. Heat skillet over medium heat. Melt 1 tsp coconut oil. Pour batter into the skillet and cook 1-2 min. flip the pancake and cook 1-2 min more.
3. Drizzle with maple syrup.
Maple & chocolate chip oatmeal cookies:
1¼ cups (100g) quick oats
3/4 cup (90g) flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1½ teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup (106g) maple syrup
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup (90g) chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C).
2. In a large bowl, whisk together oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt.
3. In other bowl whisk together egg, maple syrup, coconut oil and vanilla extract.
4. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Add the chocolate chips and give a last stir.
5. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes. Roll into balls. place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Slightly flatten.
6. Bake for 12-13 minutes or until lightly browned.
Healthy granola bars
3 cups (270g) rolled oats
1 cup (140g) almonds
1/3 cup (40g) peanuts
1/2 cup (60g) dried cranberries or sour cherries
2 tablespoons (12g) desiccated/shredded coconut
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup +1½ tbsp (200g) honey or agave syrup
1/3 cup + 1 tbsp (80g) coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C). line a 10” x 8” (25 X 20 cm) pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl mix all dry ingredients. Add wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
3. Spread in baking pan, pressing down very firmly.
4. Bake for 30 minutes or until golden. Let cool completely.
5. Remove from the pan and cut into bars.